To hikers, please give your steps for Tohoku on coming Sunday!
Sunday, March 27 at 11:00am until 1:00pm
South Bay Close, in front of Hong Kong International School, Lower Primary Section.
Every person who contributes HK$10 or more (small to encourage kids to dig into their piggy banks) will get their name written using chalk on one of the 2000 steps climbing Hong Kong's Twin mountains. There is nothing we would love more than to be able to put a name on ev...ery step available.
• 100% of the money raised will go to the Japan Red Cross.
• If friends or family would like to donate, collect their money and send it to us with their names and we'll mark their names (using chalk) on a step, too.
• If you can't join in person, please drop your donation in an envelope marked with your name, to 'Step2000 for Tohoku' c/o Eight Partnership, 21/F East Exchange Tower, 38 Leighton Road, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
• Meeting details for March 27, including map: click here.
• If you have questions or want to help, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I believe anyone can join this, pls contact Taro, at the email address above if you wish to participate. They have already raised a good amount of money.
投稿者 Gambare Japan 時刻: 3:00 PM